The price of TICKET has been reduced by $103, to a total of $4897.
Some interesting data from the past week (starting Thursday):
- The highest price reduction in one day was $51, on Saturday 20-8-2016.
- The lowest price reduction in one day was $2, on Sunday 21-8-2016.
- The price was reduced by $74 via Twitter ($37 worth of tweets including #ticketgame and @magicdweedoo, and $37 worth of retweeting magicdweedoo's tweets containing #ticketgame).
- The price was reduced by $8 via Greenlight YES votes.
- The price was reduced by $21 via magicdweedoo itch.io game sales.
- No valid Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr posts, and magicdweedoo Bandcamp album sales were found.
Based on the data from the past 4 days (since the campaign started), the price was bumped down an average of $25.75 per day, meaning it will take around 28 weeks (aka just over half a year) to reduce the price to the cap of $10.